Sisterlocks Retightening Class
The Sisterlocks™ Retightening Class is intended to give clients the flexibility of maintaining their own hair between appointments, or when they cannot maintain regular appointments with their Consultant.
This class does not teach the complete technique. This class only instructs individuals on how to maintain their own hair.
In order to take this class, the following conditions must be met:
- You must have Sisterlocks and no other hair locking system in your hair.
- Your hair must be well maintained – NO MAJOR DAMAGE, REPAIR ISSUES OR PROBLEMS.
- Your hair has passed completely through the Settling-In phase. (Depending on your hair type, this can be 6-months or more).
You can obtain your locking pattern information from your Consultant.
What's included in the price:
All supplies are included in the price and are distributed the day of class.
Why choose us:
- You have the option to be instructed in class or online by an Official R-Certified Sisterlocks Consultant. (your preference)
- Your instructor will guide you through video presentations illustrating detailed concepts and techniques for quicker comprehension.
- You will have in-class or online practice time completing Retightening exercises on your hair under the watchful eye of your instructor.
- All of our instructors have over 10 years of experience servicing and teaching actual clients in this capacity.
- We have fun and we care about your success! This class is specifically designed so that you will have the confidence and the skills necessary to retighten your hair the correct way upon your completion of this course.
- You will receive 1 month of free support after you have completed your class.
Because student supplies are ordered when payment is received, there are no refunds. Each student may switch their class to a later date one time, provided that we are notified 2 weeks before the student's original class begins.